Occupational Therapy for Children Castle Hill
At Advance Occupational Therapy we use a collaborative approach with caregivers, teachers and other important people in the child’s life to discuss areas of concerns and goals to be achieved. Assessments may involve standardized measures, play based observational assessments depending on what the areas of challenge are. Each client is individually tailored for with regard s to intervention and goals set.
We also see children presenting with the following challenges or diagnosis:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Hypotonia ie low muscle tone
- Global Developmental Delay
- CHARGE syndrome
- ADHD & ADD
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD)
- learning delays
- mental health or behavioral problems
- Handwriting or fine motor challenges
- Coordination issues
Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
Advance Occupational Therapy Castle Hill/ The Hills District